For future reference.
For future reference.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times. <sma
a peaceful walk in the woods really relaxes me. the fact that I’m dragging a body should be irrelevant.
what a nice day today
This is terrifying.
I like to make people feel bad for me by telling them that I spent my last three birthdays in the hospital. I wasn’t sick or anything, but I don’t tell them that. I’m just a surgeon who likes making people feel bad for me.
Have you ever realized that every book you’ve ever read is just a combination of 26 letters
I have to read 29 different letters
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SCENE FROM THE ENTIRE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS TV SERIES
I had my hands full but I needed to turn on my light
so I just used my mouth and flicked the switch up with my tongue
and then I realized
WHY DOESN’T THIS HAVE MORE NOTES?! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!
THIS IS THE BEST
the best part is you literally turned him on
if i ever start a band i’m going to name it “music” and then it will be literally impossible to find any of our songs on the internet
the first album : “Unknown album”
the hit single: “track 1”
Some people wanna watch the world burn
easter baby :+)
ATTN: you have been visited by the easter lizard.
1 like: the easter lizard will grant you good luck `for a year
1 reblog: the easter lizard will come to you in a dream and grant you one wish
can we get this to 10 thousand notes? a hundred thousand? let’s find out